Two COOJA plugins and manuals have been published to integrate the TWIST testbed in COOJA and to take checkpoints and perform rollbacks both in TWIST and COOJA.
The 4th International Workshop on Networks of Cooperating Objects for Smart Cities 2013 (CONET/UBICITEC 2013), colocated with CPSWeek 2013, accepts submissions until January 28th, 2013.
The 19th CONET newsletter has been published. You can read on Virtual Organizations for Multi-Model Based Embedded Systems and on the UvA Bird Tracking System.
The Decision Boards are the main management and executive bodies of the CONET project.
The Steering Committee consisting of the CONET Core Partners Institutions is taking all fiancial and administrative decisions related to the CONET project tasks, activities, grants, further financial and administrative policies within CONET project.
The Advisory Board assesses, guides and supports CONET's work with respect to industrial and fundamental issues. To achieve this, is consists of independent experts in the field both from academia and industry. Currently, these are:
- Francisco Caceres, Telvent Energía, S.A.
- Prof. Panos K. Chrysanthis, University of Pittsburgh
- Prof. Peter Corke, Queensland University of Technology
- Prof. Bernardine Dias, Carnegie Mellon University
- Prof. Ramesh Govindan, University of Southern California
- Jan Höller, Ericsson Research, Ericsson AB
- Harri Hölttä, Nokia Corporation
- Prof. William Kaiser, University of California, Los Angeles
- Prof. Chenyang Lu, Washington University in St. Louis
- Prof. Kris Pister, University of California, Berkeley
- Dr. Thomas Runkler, Siemens AG
- Prof. John A. Stankovic, University of Virginia
- Prof. Salah Sukkarieh, University of Sydney
- Caroline Wagner-Winter, Siemens AG
- Matt Welsh, PhD, Google Inc.