- Decision Boards
- Research Clusters
- Joint Seminars
- Testbed & Simulation
- Summer School
- Visitor Programme
- In the News
- News Archive
Two COOJA plugins and manuals have been published to integrate the TWIST testbed in COOJA and to take checkpoints and perform rollbacks both in TWIST and COOJA.
The 4th International Workshop on Networks of Cooperating Objects for Smart Cities 2013 (CONET/UBICITEC 2013), colocated with CPSWeek 2013, accepts submissions until January 28th, 2013.
The 19th CONET newsletter has been published. You can read on Virtual Organizations for Multi-Model Based Embedded Systems and on the UvA Bird Tracking System.
The following institutions constitute the group of Core Partners to the CONET project:
- University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany (UDE) - Coordinator
- Asociación de Invertigación y Cooperation Industrial de Andalucía, Spain (AICIA) - Associated Coordinator
- Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Inst. Politécnico do Porto, Portugal (ISEP-IPP)
- Technical University of Berlin, Germany (TUB)
- Swedish Institute od Computer Science AB, Sweden (SICS)
- National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG)
- SAP AG, Germany (SAP)
- Schneider Electric GmbH, Germany (SCHNEIDER)
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich, Switzerland (ETHZ)
- University of Cyprus (UCY)
- Università di Pisa, Italy (UNIPI)
- Technical University Delft, Netherlands (TUD)
- University College London, UK (UCL)
- SELEX Galileo Ltd., UK (SELEX)
- Boeing Research & Technology Europe, Spain (BRTE)
- Telecom Italia, Torino, Italy (TI)
For further details, please have a look at the CONET Project Fiche.