Two COOJA plugins and manuals have been published to integrate the TWIST testbed in COOJA and to take checkpoints and perform rollbacks both in TWIST and COOJA.
The 4th International Workshop on Networks of Cooperating Objects for Smart Cities 2013 (CONET/UBICITEC 2013), colocated with CPSWeek 2013, accepts submissions until January 28th, 2013.
The 19th CONET newsletter has been published. You can read on Virtual Organizations for Multi-Model Based Embedded Systems and on the UvA Bird Tracking System.
- Decision Boards
- Research Clusters
- Using COTS for QoS in Cooperating Objects Networks
- Deployment and Management of Cooperating Objects
- Mobility of Cooperating Objects
- Recognizing Emotions using Wireless Sensor Networks
- Resource Management and Adaptation
- Scalable Data Processing
- Former Clusters
- Joint Seminars
- Testbed & Simulation
- Integrated Testbed
- Testbed Federation
- Simulation Platform
- Summer School
- Visitor Programme
- In the News
- News Archive