- Decision Boards
- Research Clusters
- Joint Seminars
- Testbed & Simulation
- Summer School
- Visitor Programme
- In the News
- News Archive
Two COOJA plugins and manuals have been published to integrate the TWIST testbed in COOJA and to take checkpoints and perform rollbacks both in TWIST and COOJA.
The 4th International Workshop on Networks of Cooperating Objects for Smart Cities 2013 (CONET/UBICITEC 2013), colocated with CPSWeek 2013, accepts submissions until January 28th, 2013.
The 19th CONET newsletter has been published. You can read on Virtual Organizations for Multi-Model Based Embedded Systems and on the UvA Bird Tracking System.
Federation Use Policy
The remote use policy for the CONET Testbed Federation is based on the following principles:
- Open remote access for academic users with minimal requirements
- Short description of the planned experiment with special focus on sensor inputs used (for privacy reasons)
- Commitment of reciprocal use of available testbed infrastructure
- Commitment on declaring the testbed use in published work
- Industrial remote use policy individually defined by each federation member
It is our intention to migrate to a more comprehensive legal infrastructure developed in the FIRE projects Panlab II and OneLab II after the prototyping phase.